Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bring it on!

In the Beginning...

Skepticism of our political leaders, religion, establishment ideology, and pretty much what Harry Frankfurt described in his 2005 book, "On Bullshit", has become my thing. Of course there is the point that you can't define yourself on all the things you don't like or believe in. However, that lazy indifference to reason and logic and the persistent characteristic of most people to not pursue knowledge, unless it has some sort of tangential commercial or career oriented value, strikes me as the central reason we are in the dire straits we are today.

Simply put: we are all morons, but some are more moronic than others.

If I have something of value to exchange with others, I'll share it. If there is something that illuminates the vast duncery of the adherents of any canned ideology, I will make an effort to exhibit.

The revolution won't be televised, but my hope is that this blog can be reached and equally held in contempt by propagandists everywhere.



Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment