Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm Pat 'Fucking' Tillman

That's my new salutation.

"How's your day Bub?"

"I'm Pat 'Fucking' Tillman!  Fuck You!" Will be my response.

"But you're not Pat, jackass.  You're a fucking nobody."

"That's why I'm Tillman, motherfucker. The dead don't get a sequel. So it's up to me; us regular Joe's, who are fucking nobodies, to run the ball down the field in the face of your accepted lies; through the blizzard of your propaganda; pivoting around the miserable hacks and sycophants, who you parade around on the playing field in their expensive wears and high-end jewellery, and telling us little people how much we need them in order for us to exist. It's up to me to soldier on, by channelling my contempt towards punishing you everyday, even when I'm losing yardage."

"I'm Pat 'Fucking' Tillman!"

I never watched Pat on television. Although I played the game in high school, I don't care for it.  I also played war too, and shot my share of cowboys, Indians, and assorted desperados. So maybe I'm just indoctrinated through youthful exuberance to find you and your whole crew ridiculous.

Maybe this is my Tyler Durden moment. Although, I've long thrown away my Ikea catalogues, I'm pretty sure that I'm not free. But that's how you like it.  After all, the world is made up of slaves and masters. It always has.  On the one hand, there are those who imprison themselves with their want of bullshit and need to prostitute themselves to the priests of high commerce or some other cult.  I don't know when it occurs for everyone, but at some point along the way these folks begin to believe that their abductors are actually interested in their well being and that these hostage takers, may be trying to elevate them though slavery. Happiness you know; happiness is through slavery.

On the other side are the pushers, the dealers, the pimp who beats you down every time you question his motives, that teacher that lied to you in school, and that bigot who never gave you a chance.  The truth of the matter, is I don't need your diseased spreading ass.  And that's where Pat comes in.

"I'm Pat 'Fucking' Tillman!"

No comments:

Post a Comment